Friction Reducing Lubricants
LAB, LLC, is a leader in providing specialty lubricants to the lift industry for telescoping boom cranes. aerial lifts, tele-handlers, forklifts and a multitude of other types of equipment and applications. Our original LUBE-A-BOOM® uses a synthetic thickener and contains Teflon® to provide a lubricant unsurpassed for sliding surfaces. Less friction means longer wear pad life and minimizes chance of any boom chatter. Our LUBE-A-BOOM® AEROSOL uses this same formula and allows an easier way of applying. Both products also provide excellent corrosion and rust protection.
Our other fine products include: LUBE-A-ROPE™ for wire rope, slings, cables and chains; LUBE-A-BOOM® DRY FILM AEROSOL for applications where a wet type lubricant cannot be used; LUBE-A-GEAR™ AEROSOL for open gear applications. LUBE-A-PIN™ is a synthetic grease that is excellent for pins, bushings and bearings. LUBE-A-BOOM® CLEAR AEROSOL contains silicone and is not only for sliding surfaces but is a multi-purpose product. LUBE-A-PAK™ contains one of each of above and allows you try our full product line.
Note: The original LUBE-A-BOOM® and LUBE-A-PIN™ come in various sizes. View our products details for more information.
Available in various sizes
Made in the U.S.A.
"Bryan Gibson from Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO) has tried other lubricant products in the past. "The other lubricant manufactures don't match LUBE-A-BOOM'S product. The aerosol cans are convenient for our mechanics and equipment operators. With our boom truck fleet out in the field, we need a product that will last and stay on the booms longer."
Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO)
Las Vegas, NVview more testimonials
- AmCan Flags & Poles Indianapolis, IN
- Atlantic Machinery VA Richmond, VA
- Atlas Polar Company Ltd Toronto, Ontario
- Barnard Equipment Company Inc Brandon, MS
- Decca Industries, Ltd Clairmont, Alberta CANADA
- Gigoon Equipment Parts Sault Ste Marie, MI
- H & E Equipment Services Chattanooga, TN
- Hawkins Bailey Warehouse Bedford, IN
- Mega Machinery Lakeside, CA
- Motion Industries Inc Oklahoma City, OK
- Murphy Scott Resources LP Grandview, TX
- Precision Aerial Services Inc Ontario, CA
- RedWing Logging Supply Inc Mount Hope, WV
- Runyon Equipment Rental Carmel, IN
- Vinnys Towing and Recovery Frederick, MD
From Our President
While working for a major crane and aerial lift manufacturer for many years and with crane/aerial lift dealers we ran into situations where customers complained about jerky or erratic booms. The industry needed a product that was slicker, stayed on and lasted longer. No off-the-shelf product for telescoping booms was available which had the additives I wanted. This led me to work with a major chemical company to provide this product. I'm sure you will find LUBE-A-BOOM® superior to anything else on the market.
Sincerely -- Harley Wilson