Friction Reducing Lubricants
LAB, LLC, is a leader in providing specialty lubricants to the lift industry for telescoping boom cranes. aerial lifts, tele-handlers, forklifts and a multitude of other types of equipment and applications. Our original LUBE-A-BOOM® uses a synthetic thickener and contains PFTE to provide a lubricant unsurpassed for sliding surfaces. Less friction means longer wear pad life and minimizes chance of any boom chatter. Our LUBE-A-BOOM® AEROSOL uses this same formula and allows an easier way of applying. Both products also provide excellent corrosion and rust protection.
From Our Founder
While working for a major crane and aerial lift manufacturer for many years and with crane/aerial lift dealers we ran into situations where customers complained about jerky or erratic booms. The industry needed a product that was slicker, stayed on and lasted longer. No off-the-shelf product for telescoping booms was available which had the additives I wanted. This led me to work with a major chemical company to provide this product. I'm sure you will find LUBE-A-BOOM® superior to anything else on the market.
Sincerely -- Harley Wilson
Upcoming EventsVisit us at
CONEXPO 2017 - March 7 - 11, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
GOLD HALL - Booth G-72206
[ More Videos ]
"Along with our rigging and millwright business, our industrial forklifts and cranes share time in our rental fleet. Because of the harsh environments our fleet is subjected to, some at foundries, we have found the perfect solution for fork carriages, booms and outriggers. "All equipment is prepped for jobs and rentals with LUBE-A-BOOM® DRY FILM and LUBE-A-ROPE™ lubricants before leaving the shop, period". "
- Borsheim Industrial Supply dba Pro Industrial West Fargo, ND
- Fastenal Company Olyphant, PA
- Fastenal Company State College, PA
- Fastenal Company Saskatoon, SK
- Fastenal Company Clute, TX
- H & E Equipment Dundalk, MD
- H & E Equipment Services, LLC Baltimore, MD
- Motion Industries Portland, OR
- SAMS Tech Group Indianapolis, IN
- Stephenson Equipment Inc Prospect Park, PA
- Utility 1 Source Cabot, AR
- Utility 1 Source Oklahoma City, OK
- Western Pacific Crane Anchorage, AK