LUBE-A-GEAR is an open gear lubricant made with high quality residual stock and extreme pressure additives. This formulation is diluted with a flammable solvent that evaporates rapidly. The residue that is left on the gear surface is a tacky film that will not harden or flake off even at low temperatures. This grease will promote greater gear protection and is easy to apply under diverse conditions.
Applications: Cranes, Draglines, Hydraulic Excavators, Aerial Lifts, Other Types of Heavy Industrial Equipment with Rotating Bearings, Semi-Enclosed and Open Gears
- Easy to apply
- Excellent adhesion to metal surfaces
- Film provides lubrication and cushioning of gear teeth
- Resistant to water washout corrosion
- Extends gear teeth life
- Applicator tube supplied, allows pinpoint accuracy when required
- Extreme pressure and anti-wear properties
LUBE-A-GEAR AEROSOL can be purchased through our dealers nationwide.